Monday, January 7, 2008

FILLMORE EYES THIRD-PARTY PRESIDENTIAL BID

With all the talk of potential third party bids - I found this bid to be the most compelling.

Reporter:
Mr. Fillmore, you turned 208 today. Some people are concerned about your age. Can you comment on that?

Fillmore:
Actually, I believe that John McCain may be older.


Second Reporter:
Mr. President, Mrs. Clinton has been slipping in the polls, do you have an opinion?

Fillmore:
Would that be Mrs. DeWitt Clinton? Oh, you probably mean the former first lady. Well, I'm not entirely certain. I would like to invite her to visit New York State so we could talk.

Reporter:
During recent primary debates, much has been made of candidates changing positions on the issues...

Fillmore:
I have heard that. You can check my record. You will find I have not changed a position in well over 100 years.

Second Reporter:
Mr. President, there's nothing in your record on your views on same sex marriage. Will you comment?

Fillmore:
I was married twice, both times to a person of the same sex... a female.... and it seemed appropriate to me....

No comments: