Monday, January 14, 2008

What media Bias?

Go to google and type in Will Smith Hitler and read the headlines that pop up. Personally I find it disgusting. All of the headlines that pop up make the claim that Smith believes Hitler to be a good person - except that that is not the case. Look at the full quote -

"Even Hitler didn't wake up going, 'let me do the most evil thing I can do today.' I think he woke up in the morning and using a twisted, backward logic, he set out to do what he thought was good."
- READ MORE HERE -

And in this case - Smith is right. Hitler was not waking up every morning with the thought in his head - what's the most evil thing I can do today!? The way that the press has twisted his words to make a story out of a non-story is not only disgusting but pathetic. How many other cases of this get past us on a day to day basis?

No comments: